Saturday, February 26, 2011

crazypottyweek!

I met Imran Khan. I met Imran Khan! I MET IMRAN KHAN! IMMMRAAAN KHAAAN! Just had to get that out of my system (along with a whole lot of other shit [literally]) 'cause I kind of have an upset stomach. Hey, who doesn't love a bit of potty humor, right? Heee. Anyway, the man comes to talk to my university and I (of course) had to photograph him. Every female in the audience was swooning. I remember being totally star struck, staring and sighing, "He looks just as good in person as he looks on TV" 
And in response I hear, "Ahhh, yes" 
I turn around to see a thirty something marketing teacher. That freaked me out a little but what freaked me out even more was when she giggled like a teenage girl. It was one of the best days of my life; you know one of those days that when some dude asks you, "Hey what was the best day of your life?" and you say, "Uh, meeting Imran Khan, duh" Yeah, it was one of those. 

Moving on from cricket to more cricket of course! How about today's match?! SOME WORLD CUP FAVORITES! Hah! I, personally, love the Sri Lankan team. They're really humble and down to earth and their captain has a really smart head on his shoulders. But I love the Pakistani team more; they're dramatic, unpredictable and their captain has a hot head of hair on his shoulders :D Lol, 'kay he's better than that. Shahid Afridi may be walking onto the pitch during innings just to warm the bat but the man in on a roll when it comes to bowling! And Akhtar bowling in the Lankan player so beautifully was just a treat to watch; that's one piece of bowling I'd like to watch again and again. The best thing about Pakistan is that they come back stronger just when everyone's written them off. Oh, and can I just say after the Akhtar clean bowl, my second fav moment of this match was Wasim Akram and Ramiz Raja together in the commentary box.  I love them both [specially Ramiz as a commentator]
 
This was a close match though but surely the team's feeling confident to face the other big side like Australia on the 19th. We'll be okay with 'Zealand, hopefully. And hey, has anyone else noticed that anything bowled down the leg side these days is given as a wide?! Even if it's not really wide. What's up with that? Huge match tomorrow too: Let's all hope for an English win! :D We wanna shake India up a bit!

My friends and I had to attend the wedding of two our friends. Isn't that sweet? They'd been together for several years and despite the efforts of certain other friends of the couple, who tried their hardest to make sure they never had to see this day, they wed! :D Haaah. We left for the wedding just before Pakistan won..I did a little dance to the Geo to aise song in my four inch heel and needless to say, broke it. We did our make up in her living room, in front of the television and it was hilarious. Anyway, the food was good and Mr. Lab Partner and Mrs Lab Partner looked good. 

Me: "Lab Partner! MUBARAK HO..."
starts to say thanks
Me: "...PAKISTAN MATCH JEET GAYA!"
Lab Partner: "Get her out of here"


7 comments:

  1. I LOVE RAMIZ RAJA TOO!
    so awesome that you got to meet Imran Khan.
    i went to a wedding a while back with massive heels and i didn't break them, yay!
    i hope your tummy gets well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ramiz Raja.. tee hee. He's got that 'hot old guy' thing going on, you know like a Micheal Douglas or something.


    oh crap. Did I just say that out loud?

    *hides*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Canadian captain hopes Pakistan will have a bad day and topple like the English side against the Irish. Will we have a bad day? Worried.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also, I never knew they were lab partners. How sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So Imran khan remains EVERGREEn for Gals and yea
    Katt I adore Rameez as well as Wasim they both are realli aoohsome.

    Nice blog and you have a new follower..:0


    http://hamza-the-philosophaster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha yeah we were together in Econometrics and I made his life a living hell! haha just ask him, he loves telling this tale :P

    Hello Hamza the philosophaster :D

    ReplyDelete