Sunday, March 6, 2011

History will NOT repeat itself for Ajju!

It's official. Hussey's been called back to play and replace Bollinger. Just bloody brilliant! We face off against the Aussies on the 19th and guess who's also back into our bowling attack? Ajju. Now, this is no Ajju bashing okay. No matter what happened in the last t20 semi final, I still love Ajju! He's been extremely brilliant..except for that fateful day and he stops the runs and is a wicket taker. What worries me a little is the fact that he's been on the bench for a while now until recently..but no matter! This is our chance to get revenge on the Aussies for last year's semi!

Also Ajju's such a cute teddy bear! He's always so relaxed and cool on the field; I love Ajju and I have faith in him.

Afridi, Afridi, he's our man! If he can't do it, Ajju can!


Does this look like a face of a guy that can harm Pakistan?


3 comments:

  1. Ajju looks like one of those poor, young people suspected of being a suicide bomber.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha what I was trying to display here was his innocent face..major fail I guess :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. he lookd like a kidnapper. my ajju was azhar mehmood.

    ReplyDelete