Sunday, March 6, 2011

Ballsy.

I have been stalking the living pants off Mitch J and I can't stop! The man is so beautiful; that perfect jaw line, the adorable smile and that dimple! Don't even get me started on the body! Aaaa. Must. Stop. Must. Kill. Mitch's. Girlfriend. Must. Stab. Her. Into. A. Million. Tiny. Pieces. With. A. Fork. AAAAAAA!

Okay, ooh check out something else I made. I am on a roll here..or maybe this is just confirming in public of the fact that I AM A LOSER WITH NO LIFE AND I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FISH THANK YOU VERY MUCH (Maham, I hope you are reading this)




I've had two dreams about him already..and they were absolutely wonderful. So wonderful in fact that I had to pick up the phone and call up my best friend in Islamabad to tell her all about it. I'm not typically girly but Mitch J looking extremely hot in one's dream does that to one! It was dreammmy. Great. I can't sleep now.

5 comments:

  1. BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT if you kill mitch's girlfriend and all... Umer ka kya ho ga?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope Umer is reading this. I hope he knows what he has to compete with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Umer's going to be so happy that you women are thinking of him when you can see Mitch J and his balls on display here instead :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. oohh baby! =D haha ballsy HOT! and OMG he resembles Rampal, no?!! ♥

    ReplyDelete